The Sound at the Hamilton Montana facility of NIH was purposely lowered, measured falsely to allow excessive, and dangerous sound emissions from the facility. NIH participated in the fraud by reducing the sound signature the day of the tests February 2, 2011. This post is about the sanctions by the State of Montana on the sound contractor for NIH at Rocky Mountain Labs.
NIH RML Contractor Busted
The allowance of A weighted data is knowingly dangerous to the public
SHAME ON NIH, SHAME ON BIG SKY ACOUSTICS.
On August 11, 2011 the State of Montana Business Standards Division agreed with Spreadbury's recommendation of not allowing Mr. Connelly to portray himself as a Professional Engineer (PE) in the State of Montana. All professional engineers in the United States are state specific with their licensure (e.g. a Colorado PE cannot claim/display licensure in Montana and vice versa).
Thanks to this blog network, the NIH facility in Hamilton, MT reduced its noise signature, due to contributing to scientific misconduct/fraud with Big Sky Acoustics.
IT WAS SHORT LIVED.....NIH ARE VINDICTIVE, POWERFUL, AND NON-REMORSEFUL.
- Dr. Marshall Bloom, MD associate director RML
- Kelly Hudson, Military officer, associate director RML
- Dr. Anthony Fauci, MD director of NIAID, over RML lab facility.
- harmful sound emissions; Low Freequency Noise
- No full Haz-Mat capability or fire safety structure or dedicated personnel as infectious agents at RML facility in Hamilton MT.
- accountability to the public
- scientific integritySOUND MEASUREMENT AT RMLNovember 2, 2011
TURN IT DOWN !!!